Monday, July 28, 2014

GLEN HARBOR LEGACY-CHAPTER-1:1:6 (SETTLING IN)

CHAPTERS                                               MID SUMMER-SETTLING IN-Day-9
HOME
 I've just posted another update of my story and it's ready to publish.
  Day-9






 

                                                    MID SUMMER-SETTLING IN-Day-8

I've just posted the newest update for my story about the Jankowskys getting their tents and planning to start building the house.
Day-8


                                               MID SUMMER-SETTLING IN-Day-7


 I've just posted another update for my story on Jul.30.2014.
Day-7 

               
                                              MID SUMMER-SETTLING IN Day-6


I've just posted the sixth installment of Glen Harbor Legacy just today on Jul.28.2014.
Day-6


No comments:

Post a Comment